Nu har Jim åkt hem. Vi var i centrum och kollade runt och Jim gjorde några sista-minuten-köp på förmiddagen.
Och så åt vi lunch på Taco Bar.
Och nu lämnar jag ordet till Jim:
Five days in Sweden. Ten interesting observations from a visiting American:
1) Why are eggs in a Swedish grocery not refrigerated?
2) Swedish people are more responsible drivers. I heard no horns, they appear to obey the speed limit, and I witnessed no road rage hostilities.
3) There are far fewer fat people in this country than in the USA.
4) Why don’t Swedish adult men where any type of baseball hats.
5) Swedish produce is good- all except for tomatoes.
6) Swedish people are so much more quiet out in public than Americans tend to be.
7) Sweden has the best looking homeless panhandlers on subway!
😎 There are as many boats in Sweden as there are people!
9) Swedish people can swim for miles and miles in ice water!
10) Swedish children are so much better behaved in public than their American counterparts.